ACA Compliance and Reporting
WBD provides a full suite of ACA reporting and compliance tools to help employers manage the Section 6055 and 6056 reporting requirements.
Our full service ACA compliance suite includes the following services:
- 1094-C and 1095-C forms for both active and terminated employees
- Form generation (Web Benefits Design populates lines 14, 15, and 16 series codes using system logic and historical data
- Electronic filing with the IRS
- Forms available to employee and HR via ben-admin system
- Hard copy mailing and distribution available at additional $3.00 per unit
- Corrections and amended IRS filing(s)
- Call center support for employee questions
- Year-end W2 reports
- Affordability report
Many of the ACA reporting solutions in the market require employers to gather the data, organize, report, and format the data into software tools that allow the employers to generate and file the required forms and reports themselves. Who has time for that?
Based on the complexity of the data, the challenge to obtain data from multiple sources, and the time-constraint that most employers will be operating under to file the required forms, Web Benefits believes that most employers will appreciate our turn-key, total package solutions with no hidden fees and no additional work!
Not sure what forms must be completed, who is responsible for completing them or what they are even used for? Contact a Web Benefits Design ACA representative for more information. Call (877) 785-9360.